Saturday, January 9, 2010

[:’(] Tears (:’()

"Tears"… I've never been able to understand this fluid in its entiriety (again a mystique)…actually fluid is not the right word as it's a scientific term…but tears are not scientific but the best form to express emotions. Being a guy, maybe I am not the right candidate to think over tears (as the notion prevails) but can't help… I need to understand and atleast want you to take a notion of what I get out of them.


Have you noticed that this is the thing which is not to be learnt but is inborn in everybody. What you did when you were just born- you cried with eyes full with tears, what you gave your parents- tears of happiness (most hopefully ;)). What will you give this world when you'll leave this world??....TEARS, in the initial days, due to your loss, later due to some good memories in people's heart.
I have heard that they are the best friends of the weak and that's the reason why Boys can't spill their tears (not atleast in public)….actually this whole concept is myth…the fact is the people you see as the strongest are the ones who have become so by shedding loads of tears in their lonely hours….
What are tears…how are they formed….
Scientifically, its just the excessive lacrimation process which comes into force due to activation of hypothalamus of your limbic system. (I know you are not interested. That's why I said its better be an emotional term).
Emotionally – when the pressure exceeds the limits of safety valve of your heart, it comes out in this form. Reasons can be sadness, happiness, fear, laughter or humor, frustration, remorse or other strongly-experienced emotions.
They come out when we are deep broken inside. They come out when nothing else is able to come out. They come out when you are happy. They come out when you are not. They come out when you achieve something. They come when you don't. They are sign of love. They are sign of hate. They come when you see your dear ones. They are also there when you don't see your dear ones. One more strange thing with tears is that when you remember the times you laughed in past with your dear ones, tear comes and when you remember the reasons you cried for, you laugh!! Different objects have different qualities, and the soul different inclinations; for nothing is simple which is presented to the soul, and the soul never presents itself simply to any object. Hence it comes that we cry and laugh at and for the same thing.…Strange but true.
But as far as I've seen my life and its ways, I can share one important personal experience that these are not the ornament of the weak but these are the instruments which u makes you empty for the moment and strong for future experiences. At every stage and problem of life, you think this is it, I can't handle it, this is the most tragic thing which can happen to anyone but as you proceed in life you get to know there is lot more in quantity and quality.
Being a guy, I can assure that guys would have emptied more tear tanks than gals, its just that they don't get any book entries for the same. The strongest of guys cry….yes…it's a fact which no one can deny.
I remember a few lines from a song I heard sometime back:
Hold her closer when she cries
Hold her closer when she feels
She needs a hand to hold
Someone who is that much bold

Hold her closer when you know it's time to say goodbye
And hold him closer when he tries
To hold the tears back from his eyes
Don't say goodbye

Every success has its toll in form of hundreds of failures. To achieve something that you have never achieved you have to do something that you have never done before. When you ask God for success, you should be ready to sacrifice everything else. As "kuch pane ke liye BAHUT kuch khona padta hai". And its sure that to lose something will bring a tear to your eyes. Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again. So tears make the road to your success. Accept it.
Always remember your life is like a sine curve and not an exponential. Whenever you are at  some height of anything, you are bound to fall (and fall from a height gives the most of pain), but then it means that you are now on ground zero and you don't have any other way left then to go up again. The tears of the world are constant. For each one who begins to shed, somewhere else another stops. The same is truth of the smile.
There are two kind of persons:-  one who COMMITS mistake(I mean the one who is ready to accept that he did a mistake) and one who is the victim. Do you know who is more hurt? No you are wrong, it's the person who has committed the mistake. One for the guilt feeling that he did a mistake and the other as he has hurted someone close to him (yes you can only hurt people who are close to you, others are not bothered. The people who can make you cry are the ones you love the most.) whom he always wanted to be happy and made unhappy on his own. As I am aware of all my mistakes, I am heartly sorry to all those whom I have hurted.
"What would touch you deeper...
Tears that fall from eyes that only cry?
Would it touch you deeper
Than tears that fall from eyes that know why?"



I have written this poem, hope you'll like it:
They were there when I was happy,
They were there when I was not,
They held me when it was cold inside,
They filled my eyes when it was hot,
When everything was dark, they were mine,
They were inside me during the sunshine,
They helped me fight all my pains,
They never left me even in rains,
I cried, I wept, I stopped and sobbed,
But I had 'em even when I was all robbed,
They were there when I was drenched in pure love,
And made me feel that I was blessed from above,
Have seen a lot and passed long years,
The support came from them, they are my tears,
I have lost a lot and everything was dear
My heart was bruised, broken n filled with fear
All of them were so close and were so near
The one thing that kept me going was a drop of tear, oh yes 'twas my tear!


Wanted to write some more as the  topic is such but some better things should be left for future. Signing Off!!
 --Your Guy Next Door

1 comment: